Friday, June 13, 2008

Hurray for Fridays!!!

I am so happy it is Friday! Enjoy my Friday fill-in, and I'll try to post that story I promised later today...

1. Riding an elephant, go para sailing, and go to Disneyland is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is To live is to dance, to dance is to live; it's from Charles Schultz in the Peanuts comic strip, spoken by Snoopy.
3. Writers of the 100 Hour Board that blogged inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best fresh. I love eating them plain, on strawberry shortcake, or covered in chocolate!
5. My roommate jumped up on my bed and tried to get me out of bed in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the early evenings just as the sun is going down.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to visiting with friends and going to a sweet shameless dance partay, tomorrow my plans include possibly a bridal shower, an audition for a dance company, and swing dancing on campus and Sunday, I want to play with my family!

0 comments: