Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Love....

1. Birthdays are like a holiday in my world. I love birthdays!

2. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons because the weather is perfect, the smell of rain is wonderful, it's not too hot nor too cold, and the flowers and fall leaves are beautiful!

3. I feel my best when I've just gotten back from a run, taken a ballet class, or had a wonderful date.

4. Chicken Cordon Bleu is my favorite food! (and I can never say no to ice cream...)

5. First impressions are never quite right, and yet we still use them in our daily lives.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was to live life to the fullest - and never regret anything.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to all the possibilities on my plate, tomorrow my plans include call-backs for a dance company (more on that later) and swing dancing, and Sunday, I want to have a great experience speaking in church!

1 comments:

Barry said...

I completely agree with your thoughts on first impressions! :)