Sunday, June 22, 2008

loving life

I love life. Truly, life makes me really happy. This weekend has been wonderful. I finished my finals on Thursday evening. I did fairly well, and I'm going to get pretty decent grades this term! Which makes me super happy.

Friday, I picked up my copy of The Host by Stephenie Meyer from my good friend Katria. I spent some time in the sun reading it that morning and then went to work. Work was slow and I had the opportunity to read a little bit there as well. After work I went to help with my former studio's Jazz show as a stage manager. I love being a stage manager. Something about it just speaks to me and makes me really happy. :-) After that I came home and finished The Host (such a good book by the way! I loved it) and watched Dan in Real Life with my roommates. What an amazing movie! I liked it lots and lots.

Saturday I slept in, spent some more time in the sun (I love the sunshine!) and then helped out at one of the ballet performances for my former studio. I enjoyed helping out, it was fun! After that I swung by the store to get a few things for dinner. I showered, did my hair, and then made dinner for dance boy. He came over and ate dinner (which ended up being SO good!!) and then we went swing dancing. After that he took me home and I watched Mad Money and King Arthur with my roommates. I love my roommates. They are awesome!

Church today was wonderful and I really enjoyed the lessons and talks today. Soon it will be time for movie night which the feature tonight will be Monsters Inc. Yay for Disney Movie Night!! :-D I hope all of you had a great weekend too! Don't forget to enter my giveaway, and while all y'all do that...I will prepare my mind for a whole new term which starts tomorrow. eek! :P

0 comments: