Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A Letter

Dear Future Husband, wherever you are-

I hope life is treating you well and that you are happy. I just want you to know of a few wishes I have for my future husband that I would like to happen. Just so you can prepare now. ;)



Wish #1 - My first wish is the wish that I hope every girl has, and that is that you will treat me well. I deserve the best and I want someone who will love me and call me and be my very best friend. I like it when boys treat me well and I hope you plan on doing that.

Wish #2 - My second wish is something that I have wished ever since I can remember, and that is the wish that you will take me to the temple to get married. In fact, this isn't so much a wish as a requirement. The gospel is the most important thing in my life. It is my light, my guide through life. So yeah, temple = where we're getting married. ;)

Wish #3 - Now, this wish is going to seem....odd, but I really would LOVE it if you did this. I would like you to sing Everything by Michael Buble to me at our wedding reception...or at least at some point. I love this song, and I think it is so cute. I guess it would be even cuter if you wrote me a song...but that's asking a little much. ;) ALSO! I hope you're okay with dancing with me at our wedding. I love dancing and it is such a huge part of my life, dancing seems somewhat required. ;)

I hope those aren't too unrealistic wishes. I have more...but I feel like these are the ones that are most important to me. So there you go. The wishes of my heart. :-)

Much love,
Alishka Babushka

1 comments:

tiburon said...

LOVE this letter. So sweet. I made a list of all the things I was looking for in a husband. I will have to see if I can find it.