Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Five Tag

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was getting ready to begin my Senior year of High School, going to summer ballet camp, learning choreography, and getting ready for girl's camp with my little sister. Also, this is when Chugly (the car I drove senior year) came into my life.

5 Months Ago: (January, effectively) Hard Things happened. President Hinckley passed away. I got horribly sick.

5 Things on my to-do list

1. Study for Kinesiology final
2. Study for Christian History and Restored Gospel final
3. Take finals
4. Go to the Temple with Roommate S
5. Relax!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Frozen Grapes
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Granola Bars
4. Ice Cream
5. Fresh Veggies

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Go to Disneyland
2. TRAVEL!
3. Pay off school loans
4. Pay off rent for the rest of year
5. Invest for later

5 of my BAD habits:
1. procrastination
2. staying up too late when i have to wake up early the next day
3. forgetting to do my dishes
4. day dreaming
5. sleeping in class. :S

5 Places I have lived:
1. Cougartown, UT
2. Hometown, UT
3. Bloomington, Indiana
4. Ogden, UT
5. Roy, UT

5 Jobs I have had:
1. babysitter
2. newspaper delivery person
3. ballet teacher
4. receptionist
5. secretary

5 things people don't know about me: (some of you might know these...)
1. I don't like spaghetti
2. I have never been to Disneyland
3. I play the flute
4. I love reading
5. I'm allergic to these jelly shoes.

Don't forget to post a comment if you want to enter my giveaway!

0 comments: