Friday, April 11, 2008

something should go here

i have had this window open for hours on end thinking there is something i should post about, some sweet story about an adventure, or perhaps complaints about finals, etc. However, finals are a breeze for me. Once I take my physical science test this weekend, then I can buckle down and study for the final. Also, I only have one other "test" and a presentation to give and I'm good to go for this semester!

I'm actually very anxious for this semester to end. There are great feelings in the air that I am sensing about the future. I know that it all comes down to the end of this semester and moving. I don't know why, but I just feel SO good about my plans for the next year. I hope to add other things to my already great plans, but we'll see if that happens or not.

Anywho, I am so excited, I have a feeling I'm going to have some great posts in the next year!!! So, dear readers, stay tuned!!! :-)

0 comments: