Friday, April 25, 2008

Moving, Convocation, and other what nots...

So because I'm a nice friend and roommate, and my poor roommate A's plan for her stuff fell through at 9pm last night, I called my mom and it was cleared that everything should fit in the truck. ha ha ha. yeah right. It totally did not fit. Good thing my dad was in Provo with the Van and we were able to put it in there, otherewise I have no idea what we would have done. Thankfully everything got packed up, I passed my cleaning check and everything is hunky dory.

Now here I sit at work, tired and wishing it was already 3:30 so I could leave to go to the Marriott Center for the college graduation that I get to help run. :P My skirt is hanging up ready for me to put on, and I think I'm ready to go and tell dazed graduates were to sit, stand, and walk.

That's all I feel like writing right now. I'll post more later. ciao.

0 comments: