Tuesday, April 22, 2008

FINI!!!!

Yes, my dear blogging friends, I am FINISHED! I just got home from golfing in the sun with my dear Bassbob. I love that boy. He is fantastic, and crazy. He's pictured below.


he's a great friend of mine. After my final final today (my little presentation) he and I went out to south east Provo and went golfing. I have never been real golfing in my life. It was FANTASTIC!! I loved it! Well, maybe loved is too strong a word. I had a lot of fun, and Bassbob told me I did very well for it being my first time on the green. I, however, was stupid and didn't wear a single drop of sunscreen. I am so sunburned it is not even funny. I have a very nice farmer's tan going, but it felt so good to be out in the sun, not worrying about finals at all. :-)

this is my arm. very sunburned. it hurts. and now i have a golfer's tan. :-)

I know have one whole week to play and not worry about a single class and then it will be time to buckle down. :-) I'm a happy camper. So, if you want to play, give me a call.

0 comments: