Monday, April 07, 2008

Mondays!!

So I've decided to join the boat....and particpate in "My Favorite Monday!"
I mean, all the cool kids do it just Tiburon (who started it!), Chilly, and Katria (although Chilly and Katria have yet to participate today....hint hint)

Anywho....today's Favorite Monday is [drum roll] FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR!!!

Any body who truly knows me, knows that I LOVE ice cream, and I hardly ever turn it down! I like pretty much every flavor, although I guess for today I can narrow it down to the top three (because really I don't think I could pick just one)

3. Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra - oh yummy caramel goodness. sigh. I love caramel. It is so yummy in my tummy. mmm-mmm good.

2. Baskin-Robbins Love Potion #31 - Just read this description - Cupid's White Chocolate and Raspberry ice creams swirled with a raspberry ribbon and loaded with raspberry-filled chocolate hearts and chocolate chips. Now tell me, doesn't that sound divine? Oh and it is!

the picture can't do it justice...

1. And last but not least, the flavor that I can eat anytime, anywhere.....Neopolitan.


This ice cream is gold...I mean truly, 3 flavors in one? How could you go wrong??? Yum. Now I want ice cream...good thing I'm going grocery shopping today (which is a much needed trip my friends, no bread, cereal, eggs, or meat of any kind in my fridge....definitely time to go shopping.)

Honestly, I LOVE ice cream. Yum.

0 comments: