Monday, June 21, 2010

fa la la la la la la la

*I'm not sure why this never posted. I had it scheduled and everything. Blogger decided to have a mind of it's own though. However, this post HAS to post before I can post for reals today. so...here you go.

It's Friday! and I'm singing for joy! This week was ridiculously long and I thought I was going to die. Especially when on Tuesday I thought it was Thursday so on Wednesday it was Friday in my head so when I realized it's only Wednesday I sort of freaked out and wondered how I was going to survive. (also, that seemed like the longest sentence in the world to type. it's probably grammatically incorrect. oh well. i don't care enough to fix it right now.)

Anyways. the point is, it is finally Friday. This weekend is shot to smithereens because of the show for my studio, but I will survive and then next week when I don't have to teach at all and I get to see Linda Eder live for the first time in my life I know I will be able to die from happiness.

 *sigh*

here's a little Friday Fill-in Meme for you all. I really do like the meme. Makes my heart happy.


1. I never seem to notice when it is 6:58. Intriguing yes? I think yes.
2. It was the reason, of course, that my clothes shrunk.
3. Reading The 100 Hour Board is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then I might get to relax. Maybe. Unless I feel the need to run more errands.
5. Green grass...just go find it. And then take a nap in it, preferably in the sun.
6. What were once vices seem to now be acceptable across the globe.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include 12 hours in a theater and Sunday, I want to recoup and spend a few last minutes with Sister B before taking her to the airport for her study abroad in England!!!

one year ago
two years ago

0 comments: