Friday, June 04, 2010

you guys...it's FRIDAY!

oh man. Even though this work week has only been a 4-day work week, it has felt like the LONGEST work week in a long, long time. I am so happy that it is Friday. I am overjoyed.

That said, I'm rather excited for my weekend. Just read the fun Friday Fill-ins for some insight to my life and my plans for the weekend. :o) woot!


1. Anywhere new and exciting OR! where my family lives is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember the awesome cartoons and the adventures of make believe.
3. A person you bond with makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, are all signs of me enjoying the outdoors.
5. Summertime is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows a lot of things about me, but she doesn't know everything! ;)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the gallery stroll in Cougar Town (we've almost gone several times in the past  year, but have never actually been), tomorrow my plans include getting a bunch of chores done and my cousin's wedding and Sunday, I want to teach a great sunday school lesson!

0 comments: