Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

First of all. I really wish I was more creative with my post titles. Suggestions on how to  be more creative? Maybe there's a creative pill somewhere I can take...

anyways. Here's my take on the Ten on Tuesday questions

1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
hmmm...this question is harder than you might think it is! non animated kids movie? I can't remember the last one I saw! I was a huge fan of Free Willy growing up. I think we'll go with that one.

2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?
I have plenty of bad habits, and I am working on breaking them. I don't plan on sharing them though. they are private.

3. Describe your father in 3 words.
Smart, Fun, Caring

4. Which character in the Breakfast Club were you most like in the ’80s?
I think I've only seen the first 5 minutes of this movie. So....I have no idea. YOU TELL ME!!

5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
Oh man. I'm pretty sure they're all Disney. I'm too shy to really prove it though. So I'm not sure I really do. I prefer to sing along with a song rather than sing on my own.

6. Do you make pancakes from scratch or a box mix?
I've done both. It really depends. If a mix is on sale, I'll buy it and use it. however, i can totally make them from scratch if necessary.

7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
Hmmm. I've always enjoyed my jobs. The hardest was my paper route I had as a kid. Only because i hated going out in all sorts of CRAZY weather . That was so not fun.

8. What was your favorite class in high school?
High school was a piece of cake. I loved my physics classes, but that's only because I had the most awesome teacher ever. Not because I love science. Quite the opposite really. She made it fun.

9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Summer is non-existent when you're a grown-up with a grown-up job. However, my guilty pleasure is going to the water park on the weekends and playing like a kid. I'm rather excited to do that really soon. :o)

10. Please share your best money saving tip!
I budget. Or at least try to. I discovered (through the recommendation of a friend) Mint.com. This site is awesome and I love how it shows your spending trends, etc. It's really super awesome.  That's my tip.

Have a fabulous Tuesday y'all. I know I will.

1 comments:

Becky said...

AMEN! Everyone asks me if I'm having a good summer, and I'm like, "Uhhhh....sure?" So sad. Wish I could go to the water park with you!