Monday, June 07, 2010

a not so happy Monday

It is not a happy morning guys. Not happy at all. I didn't sleep very well last night - in fact, my body woke me up around 4:30/5 this morning and it took me a LONG time to get back to sleep and before I knew it my alarm was going off to get going this morning. I have a headache and I'm not looking forward to my stack of things to get done at work. :P

However, there are a few happy things in the bloggersphere this morning that I'm in love with.

First: Kami over at no biggie is giving away a custom airbrush tan. I would love a little bit of color this summer - without getting skin cancer first. Pop on over and take a looksey - or don't. It will increase my chances of winning. ;)

Second: I won a bookcase from Emily at Em's Reading Room and it came in the mail this weekend. I set it up and it looks so pretty in my house. Now I just need more books to fill it. :o)

Third: I am sort of in love with kirtsy.com and all the fun things that get posted there. If you haven't visited this awesome website, I strongly encourage you to take a little field trip and just enjoy everything that it has to offer.


Hopefully these things will brighten your Monday, or at least help speed it along. :o) LOVES!

0 comments: