Monday, June 21, 2010

SUMMER!!!!

Today is the first day of Summer, in more ways than one.

Way one: summer solstice. most obvious and necessary for Summer to happen.

Way two: the ballet school year is OVER. After a marathon of FOUR shows in one day, I am done for the next 8ish weeks. WOO HOO!!! No more teaching after work. I love teaching and all, but I definitely need the break. fo'sho'.

Anyways. That's what I did this weekend. It felt like my weekend disappeared in a flurry of tutus and the same ballet music over and over and over.

this morning I was up WAY too early for any normal person to take Sister B to the airport. She is currently on her first leg of her journey to Ireland. I'm way excited for her. She's going to have a blast. :o)

And now, I best be back to work. I'm tired as all get out and can't focus, but I'm still going to try and work. ha.

three years ago
four years ago
five years ago

0 comments: