Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*sniff*

I love the smell of a summer morning. I think it smells SO good. If I could just sit outside from 9-11a every morning I would be one happy camper.  Unfortunately, this is not a possibility for me. C'est la vie.

In other news. It's Tuesday. Yesterday was a FOREVER long day and today, oh man today. Today I sat down to my desk and the phone started to ring at 8:05 am and didn't stop ringing until 30 minutes ago. My to-do list of things to finish from yesterday is still incomplete and my to-do list from things to do today is already as long as my first to-do list. I might die by the end of today. At least the day is flying by though. I need this whole week to just fly by so that I can enjoy my weekend with no ballet classes. :o)

and now, a little Ten on Tuesday meme for all y'all. Loves.

1. If you could trade lives with another blogger for a day, who would it be and why?
hmmm. Well, Gabrielle from Design Mom is pretty awesome, but then there is the Pioneer Woman who also is wicked cool. I just don't know. There are so many cool people that I want to be like! I'd probably put them all in  hat and then just choose one randomly. :o)

2. Do you prefer receiving handmade or store bought gifts? Be honest!
ooo. Some of my favorite gifts have been handmade. There is something special about a handmade gift that just oozes "I care about you and I made this especially for YOU." However, SwingKid is very good at picking out gifts for me and he always nails it right on the nose. So...it depends I guess.

3. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
I love, love, love camping. I haven't been in ages, but I REALLY want to go sometime soon. :o) However, a hotel is nice every once in a while, but right now I just want to go camping.

4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
french fries. I love fries. mmmm. yummy.

5. You’re having a really bad day at work. How do you unwind when you come home?
well. it depends. I either cuddle up next to SwingKid, watch tv, read a book, or take a bath. The gym usually doesn't happen on really bad days.

6. What’s your favorite chore? (Or, the chore you hate the least)
When I get in the mood, I love organizing and cleaning the kitchen counters, BUT I have to want to do it in order to like it.

7. What got you interested in blogging?
I really don't exactly remember. Probably a combination of it was cool and the 100 Hour Board writers did it and I wanted to be like them so I did it too.

8. Are you currently reading a book? What is it?
I just finished THE DEMON'S COVENANT by Sarah Rees Brennan. It was fabulous. I'm not sure what I'm going to read next. I have three books on my shelf to read and I'm excited about all of them, I just have to pick one. :o)

9. Do you have a favorite artist?
hmmm. I like art generally. It changes with what the art is for and where I'm putting it.

10. Have you ever met someone famous?
hmm....Nope. Unless you count Cosmo the Cougar. My dad at one point worked with the cheerleaders and I was very good friends with Cosmo at the age of 8. :o)

two years ago

0 comments: