Friday, June 25, 2010

Final Friday of the month of June

So basically Christmas is 6 months away from today. How crazy sauce is that?! Also. Today is Friday and I am counting my blessings that the week went by much quicker than last week. I am so grateful.

Also, Linda Eder was abosuletely FABULOUS last night. Minus the fact that she wouldn't indulge any of us and let us stage door her. Sigh. I'm sure Kristy will tell you all about that whenever she posts about the awesomeness. I seriously went to this concert with the best people in the world. It was perfect and I loved every minute of it. Except for when I found taffy on my slacks. That was sad-sauce.

Anyways. It is Friday which means it's time for Friday Fill-ins. woot!!

1. On vacation, I like to read and not worry about anything.
2. There are so many different types of fishes in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is Fish Lake. So many memories at that lovely lake down south.
4.This weekend is the perfect weekend to spend a romantic evening outside because of the full moon.
5. Up, up and away, I'll fly away!
6. Bananas make very good banana bread. YUM!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to camping in the mountains w/SwingKid's ward. Woo Hoo!, tomorrow my plans include NOT TEACHING and enjoying the fact that Saturday is ALL MINE. YES and Sunday, I want to hmm...I'm not sure, just enjoy it for being another day of the weekend I guess!

one year ago
two years ago

0 comments: