Friday, June 11, 2010

Long time coming...

It's finally Friday all y'all. Seriously, it has been a LONG time coming.

First things first - I took a cycling class last night at the gym. oh my gosh. I am so FREAKING sore. I am sore in places I didn't even know would GET sore from cycling. Sitting at work is not very comfortable today, but I LOVED the class. It was so great. I'm definitely adding it into my weekly regimen.

Second thing - I love the beginning of summer. I really enjoy walking outside and smelling the heat and the summer air. There is something relaxing about it that makes my heart happy.

Third thing - It's the weekend guys! I'm so excited. I don't even have a ton of real plans, but I'm looking forward to some possible relaxation and such.

Finally - Friday Fill-in's!! Woot woot!

1. Running through the grass barefoot in the middle of the afternoon feels great.
2. The solution is to eat more chocoalte.
3. I love having the sound of rain to help me fall asleep.
4. How about some more sunshine and another 3-day weekend?
5. Watching the clouds float by and relaxing in the grass is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine a bright summer day filled with summer activities...mmm so nice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to several possibilities, including some fun baking, tomorrow my plans include my last class with this year's junior company and a good friend's wedding reception and Sunday, I want to make it to my early morning meeting and try to catch up on some sleep!

0 comments: