Monday, December 06, 2010

weekend: the good and the ugly

things that happened this weekend that i WANT to talk about:

  • i bought new boots. really really cute boots. and they were on sale and then even more on sale when i got to the cash register. which was seriously the best thing ever.
  • my sister spent the weekend with me. she's awesome. the end.
  • i got a blue-ray player as my christmas bonus from work this year. i'm excited to get it plugged in.
  • i bought a router for my apt to get wireless internet and i WAS having issues with it, but i am so smart that i figured it out and now i have wireless. yay yay yay.


things that happened this weekend that i DON'T want to talk about
  • the ridiculousness of some people (who will not be named) from the studio i teach for. ugh. politics.
  • SwingKid and I broke up. I'll probably be MIA for the next few days. I'm just trying to live each day as it comes...because for now that's all i can do.


(comments off. sorry.)