Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tender Mercy Tuesday


I find it hard to believe that it has been a week already since my last post. It is amazing to me how fast time is flying.

I want to share just one (of the many) tender mercy with you today.  I have been studying my scriptures more diligently as of late and while reading in Alma 38 I had several moments where i thought, this scripture is for me! The whole chapter is filled with gems and encouraging thoughts, but verse 5 hit it home for me when it says: 
"And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day."
This scripture just hit me in the right place that night while studying and I strongly felt my  Heavenly Father's love for me. It is amazing to me now that I am being more diligent in my studies of the scriptures and reading more with a purpose I am finding answers to my questions. So wonderful!

Anyways, there's my tender mercy for you today. I'd love to hear your thoughts or your own tender mercy from the past week if you're feeling like sharing!


0 comments: