Friday, December 10, 2010

It's finally Friday! do do do do...

Growing up I listened to KBULL 93.3 FM. (Yes, I was raised a country girl. deal with it) And at 5pm EVERY Friday they would always play this mish mash thing of a song that included this bit about "It's finally Friday!"

I loved that song.

OH MY GOSH! I just FOUND IT! Please listen and enjoy!!! :o)



Anyways. It's Friday. Even though I'm at work today...It's only 8 hours and then I'm getting a bang trim (with my new style it's REALLY hard to cut them myself.) and then I'll teach ballet and after that it will be off to SLC with Sister B, her boyfriend, and a new friend of mine. It's going to be a blast. I'm rather excited about it all.

And now, for some Friday-Fill in funness!

1. I wish that I had a magic wand for certain aspects of my life.

2. I sort of wish there was snow on the ground...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring fun times!

4. Belgian Dark Hot Chocolate is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to get married. Someday.

6. You have been such a help to me, a fabulous friend, and HUGE support and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the lights on temple square and good company, tomorrow my plans include teaching, the gym, lunch with HiccupMel and some gift making and Sunday, I want to perform to my best ability in church and at the fireside!

0 comments: