Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Things

Welcome to the second addition of ..... {drum roll}


Today's things are brought to you from a sleep deprived Alishka Babushka. I've been trying to find my wings again in the single world and be the social butterfly I know I can be each and every day. (that sounded so cheesy.) I think I'm doing fairly well if I do say so myself. (I still miss SwingKid. someday I'll write about my experience, but I'm not ready yet to do that here.)

Anyways. let's get on with the things of today shall we?
  • Sweaters are warm when it is cold outside. But by the late afternoon it's way too hot in my office to be wearing a sweater. sigh. 
  • I get to DANCE and PERFORM again! YAY! Most of the directors from the studio I teach at are going to do a director's piece. I am so so so excited at this opportunity to dance again! I'll keep you posted on ticket buying and stuff, because let's be honest...you're gonna want to see me dance!
  • Tomorrow is my day off. This makes me happy.
  • I have more stories. I really need to just be brave enough to tell them....once I get a certain thing from my roommate then I will create another meme. Maybe. :o) 
There you go. Thursday Things. What are some of the things on your mind today?

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hey friend! It's been awhile!

Thank you for your encouraging comment on my last post. =) I look forward to reading your blog again now that I'm on blogspot again!

P.S. How did you make your comment box say "I'm so glad..." above it?? That's so neat!

- H