Well dear friends, it's the last Thursday Things of 2010. Hard to believe that the year ends in just one more day. Here are some final thoughts before my recap tomorrow.
- My vacation is almost over. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in Virginia. It has been a nice break from reality.
- I will not miss my perpetually cold toes and nose. That has been that least fun part of my trip.
- Tomorrow is New Years Eve. I will spend most of the day on an airplane or in an airport.
- I brought the perfect amount of books with me. I love when I guesstimate correctly how much I'll read.
- I think flirting is fun. Makes me giggle.
Hope you all enjoy your final hours of 2010!!