Monday, December 13, 2010

Forgotten

I had a post idea for today, but now I can't remember what I REALLY TRULY wanted to say.

I have lots of stories. Well. Maybe only two stories. They are about boys. (yes, boys, plural) Said boys need 'nyms. I am not feeling up to coming up with creative 'nyms. I might just use random, weird names. When I do, I will tell the stories.

I have semi-plans for New Year's Eve. What I really have is a girlfriend picking me up from the airport and a boy (from the stories) that wants to hang out and do stuff. We need a game plan. Suggestions for free stuff for New Year's Eve?

I have found music that sort of describes my feelings on how things are now that SwingKid and I are no longer dating. However, one of the songs could be classified as an angry girl song. I am not angry, but the lyrics work. But i wonder if people would really understand if I shared it here.

I am happy.

Utah is having a warm spell. I'm hoping this means VA will have a warm spell when I get there in 9 DAYS.

the end.

2 comments:

cspokey said...

I'm going to go ahead and guess that the song is by Avril. I love this song.

Courtney said...

What is the name of the song? I need to hear this song....