Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Things



Thing 1: it is VERY COLD outside and my toes are freezing. (still)

Thing 2: I ran the required 2.5 miles as part of my workout program last night. I am awesome. When you add in the warm-up and cool down my total distance was 3.05 miles in 40 minutes. I'm a little sore today, but it feels GREAT.

Thing 3: Pumpkin Pie for breakfast is like THE BEST thing ever.

Thing 4: I bought a Christmas Ballet CD the other day. I'm rather excited to teach with it. :o) Should be festive fun.

Thing 5: The countdown has begun. I leave for VA in 23 days...that is CRAZY.

Thing 6: Ten on Tuesday. Woo hoo!

1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from Payson, UT and no, I have not lived there my whole life. Seeing as how my family has moved 15+ times since I was born = many different homes. Also, my family is no longer in Payson, UT.

2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Uh...Comfortable, Chic, and Cute.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
A 2002 Toyota Camry. :o)

4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
hmmm. I definitely want a nice kitchen with lots of counter space. I also would love lots of storage space and a decent sized bedrooms.

5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have zero kids.

6. What is your favorite hobby?
hmm. I love dancing and cooking/baking. oh and if kissing can count as a hobby I love kissing.

7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
I have a lot of goals...but I always have a lot of goals. So I'm sure I'll have some new ones on January 1, but I'm not speaking them out loud. At least...not yet.


8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
hmmm....there are several things I would love to change...but then I wouldn't be me anymore.

9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I love that I can be self-motivated (sometimes) and that I DO set goals for myself.

10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
hmm...I love to cook, but having someone to cook for me on occasion would be nice. Laundry isn't the end of the world...and dishes...well. I can get in the mood for dishes, but in the long run - i'd go with someone to do my dishes. :o)



one year ago
two years ago

0 comments: