Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

I have, on occasion, gone shopping on Black Friday. Only when I'm in dire need of something someone has on sale. This year, I'm not in dire need. :o) This year, I'm going to clean my house (it looks like a mini-tornado swept through here), listen to Christmas music and decorate my house for Christmas. I love Christmas. :o)

With that said, here's some Friday Fill-in for you!

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: rolls, Turkey, and my mom's Cranberry Jello salad (i made it this year).

2. I love being with SwingKid sacked out on the couch.

3. This is one of the best Thanksgivings without my family I've ever had.

4. I believe it is time to decorate my house for the holidays!

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's my mini-vacation. I need this time off!

6. Someday I want to perfect the art of amazing rolls.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing special, tomorrow my plans include probably babysitting and the BYU-Utah Football game! aka the HOLY WAR and Sunday, I want to enjoy the last little bit of my holiday break!


two years ago

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We missed you here at home, but glad you had such a great Thanksgiving on your own. We love you! Love, Dad