Thursday, November 18, 2010

sunny, spunky, and stealthy

SUNNY: my disposition, the outside, life...etc.

SPUNKY: me, my mom, my sister, my outfits (on occasion)

STEALTHY: me and christmas presents, the sun (sometimes it hides, sometimes it comes out)

guys. work has been crazy. i'm dying. really. so tired. mouth hurts. etc. etc. etc.

HOWEVER! I have a 3-day weekend this weekend. (THANK YOU FOR THE DAY OFF WORK!) and I have so many awesome things planned for tomorrow. including but not limited to: early morning temple trip, HP7 w/SwingKid, a waxing appt., a ballet class and sleep!

also. next week is Thanksgiving (YAY! MORE TIME OFF! MORE SLEEP!) and then the week after that is another 3-day weekend for me (MORE DAYS OFF! LOVE MY JOB!)

so basically. life is awesome. don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY. (there are like, 3 entries right now. it would be sad if you didn't win because you were too lazy)

have a good weekend guys. i know i will. i'll keep you posted on what i'm doing. :o)

0 comments: