Friday, November 05, 2010

The 5th of November

Guy Hawkes day.

I celebrated this once. This year? not so much. I do have the day off of work today, so that's nice. I'm getting things done around the house. Also nice. That's about it.

I am so boring sometimes.

Anyways. Friday Fill In stuff. Here we go!

1. Sometimes, I like the idea of staying in bed all day long.

2. I don't like worrying about the whole thing.

3. Small and simple is sometimes the best way to go.

4. Life challenges are very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to do certain things and then 

6. No. I'm not married ...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sweet and sour pork, tomorrow my plans include ballet, the gym, BYU football and poker night! and Sunday, I want to make something of my day!



two years ago

0 comments: