Friday, November 12, 2010

a friday fill in....

well. It's finally that time again. Does anybody else feel like it took AGES to get to today? I'm pretty sure this week was like 6 days instead of 5. Ugh.

SwingKid got on another flight. There was much rejoicing. (although it does mean I'm without him until late Saturday evening...) I will survive. Last night was actually a really good night (so much sleep!) and today/tonight should prove to be just as relaxing. :o)

Anywho...on to a little Friday Fill-in meme-ness. :o)

1. When pigs fly I will be the first to capture this on film so that I can get lots of money for this famous shot.

2. Sometimes I just sit there and stare thinking: seriously?!

3. Call me little miss wonderful.

4. Sometimes a girl just needs a little "girl time," if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is my sister because of all the funny things she says/does.

6. Well another one bites the dust... who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CPK w/former Roommate R and a little bit of crafting, tomorrow my plans include the gym, ballet, and pretzel dipping with Sister B and Sunday, I want to get my visiting teaching done!

0 comments: