Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Seeing how it's November and Thanksgiving is coming up I am going to do a Thankful Thursday every week between now and THanksgiving. I've done Thankful Thursdays in the past, but it's been a long time since my last one.

There aer so many things that I am Thankful for that it is really hard to figure out a place to start..  I have lived (so far) a very blessed life and I have a lot to be grateful for each and every day that I live.

I think I will start with a list of my top 5 things that I am thankful for today. We'll see what next week brings. ;)

In no particular order:

1. Having a job - seriously. I have a great job. Even if I do complain about it from time to time, I really do have a great job with great people. I am so grateful for my job!!!

2. My family - Oh my family rocks. They really do. :o)
my family on a trail in Virginia
3. The gospel - aka my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

4. SwingKid - oh how I love this  boy. He's great. :o)



5. Having a car - as much as I hated my car at first. I really do like it. And the fact that I'm paying for it myself makes it even better. My car gets me to where I need to go every day and keeps me warm or cool while doing it! It's awesome. :o)

There you go. Some of the things I am thankful for today. :o)


two years ago

0 comments: