Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween Weekend!!!

It's Halloween weekend you guys! YAY!!! Yesterday at work we celebrated by eating lots of yummy food and dressing up. My coworkers and I coordinated our costumes and did a Grease theme. All of us customer service ladies were Pink Ladies and our boss was one of the T-birds. Wig and all. It was awesome. :o)

Tonight, SwingKid and I have a Halloween party to go to and we are also coordinating costumes and going as a 1920s couple. I am SO SO SO excited. This is the first year, in a long time, that I have ever coordinated costumes with friends and/or a significant other. It makes my heart really happy.

Also. Tomorrow is going to be awesome. My mom sent my outfit back to me (after my sewing machine and I got into a fight) and it looks GORGEOUS on me. I'm so super excited about it. PLUS the ballet should be INCREDIBLE and I am very much looking forward to that as well.

With that, I'll leave you with a Friday Fill-in and hope that you have a spooky Halloween!!! :o)

1. While the cat's away the mice will play. Hard.

2. This weekend is going to be mucho fabuloso!

3. Children say the darndest things.

4. I always like to sit on the couch and veg for a few minutes when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I really love dressing up.

6. Since Halloween falls on a Sunday, I'm celebrating tonight and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an awesome Halloween party, tomorrow my plans include Ballet West's Carmina Burana and the Four Temperments and Sunday, I want to enjoy the final day of the month!

 five years ago

0 comments: