Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the REAL Columbus Day

Did you know that the 12th of October is actually the TRADITIONAL Columbus Day? It's a true story!

Today also happens to be my daddy's birthday!! I have the best Dad in the whole wide world and I am so glad that he's mine!! :o) I won't mention his age *cough49cough* but he's still young at heart so it doesn't really matter anyways.

Happy Birthday Dad!

{source}

Also.

Today is Tuesday. So that equals Ten on Tuesday questions! so...here we go!


1. What does your work out schedule look like?
I run on a treadmill on Mondays, take a cycle class on Wednesdays and either go to the gym on Fridays or Saturdays or both and do some running and maybe some strength training. PLUS, I teach ballet 5 days a week. that's got to count for something.

2. What is your favorite machine to use at the gym?
I love the treadmill. Especially one with a tv so I can watch whatever I want.

3. What is your favorite class to take at the gym?
hands down: Cycle. LOVE me a spin/cycle class.

4. Where do you shop for work out gear and clothing?
uh....walmart?

5. If you can’t go to the gym, do you have a favorite outdoor activity?
hmmm. I like to play volleyball. I'm not a huge outside runner...but i will go outside on occasion.

6. What about a favorite work out DVD? If so, please share!
um. I don't have a fave. I have a couple yoga ones, but they don't  come out as often as they should.

7. Are you more active now or when you were in high school?
high school. in a way.

8. How has your dieting/working out philosophy changed since high school?
I actually think about it now. I didn't have to worry in high school. I was tiny and had a VERY high metabolism. I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and was still in little girl sizes when I graduated.

9. What do you do while working out– (i.e., day dream, read, listen to music, gab with a friend)?
i either listen to music or watch a show.

10. What working out resolution would you like to make for yourself this year?
I need to be better about pushing myself while at the gym. I go...but I've been a lazy bum about it.

one year ago

0 comments: