Monday, October 04, 2010

approximately one year ago...

I went to my first (of many!) Orthopedic surgeon visits.  I met my awesome doctor and found out that I had torn my ACL.  In just a few weeks my knee will celebrate it's first birthday. :o) 

Lately, my knee has been bothering me. A little popping here and there, a lot of stiffness on some days, not wanting to straighten all the way on other days. I'm not going to lie, it has had me a little concerned. However, I did a little research and it seems to be that it's most likely from scar tissue.

This morning, my alarm jolted me awake and in order to snooze it I had to get out of bed (done on purpose!). When I went to get out of bed my knee gave out and I ended up on the floor a little surprised and slightly worried....but got back into bed for my 5 more minutes of sleep.

However, this morning my knee has been the worst ever since the popping/stiffness started.  So anyone out there....is this normal? Have you had popping and lots of stiffness issues?  Also...my left eye has been twitching off and on all morning. So odd. I must just be getting old. ha ha ha.

Anyways. It's been an interesting morning, but as long as I can get through today (being Monday and all) then I figure I can get through the rest of the week. It's my 4-day work week! woo hoo!


two years ago
five years ago

{source}

0 comments: