Friday, October 15, 2010

hair, boredom, and filling in for Friday.

You guys, I 'm growing out my hair (on my head. not, say, on my legs). I hate growing hair. It's such a pain in the butt and really, really annoying. About 2 months ago I FINALLY got out of the awkward hair growing phase. See...When I graduated a year and half ago, I was still sporting an Alice Cullen-esque hairdo. I had been wearing this look since November of 2008 and in April of 2009 I had decided enough was enough. (This just a month after cutting this short...again) So I began the process of growing out my hair.  Because of my SHORT, LAYERED haircut, I had a long, long, long road ahead of me.  Luckily for me, SwingKid's sister has kept me entertained (I love change) by switching up the hair color. I went blonde (for a good long while) and I have been red for a good long while as well.

Now....I am getting bored again. I LOVE the length (just past my shoulders, to just about my collarbone with some slight layering...still growing those layers out) and I have LOVED the color. This last time we went a little darker red with fewer streaks of blonde, but it looks good and I love it. I really do, but being who I am, I am bored. My next appointment is weeks away (weeks guys.) but I know I am going to want something different. Problem is, I don't know what that is since I'm still trying to get my hair a lot longer. Sigh. Suggestions?

Anyways. Now that I've bored you out of your mind about my hair, it's time for some Friday Fill-In-ness. here goes!

1. Wow, it's the middle of October. How did that happen?

2. Today, I feel beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is waking up as the sun fills my room and then I want to be greeted with french toast, sausage and a good morning kiss.

4. Once I had a dream about SwingKid and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see a building, a parking lot, and a mountain. far far away.

6. My plans for the ballet at the end of the month is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our fort building date night, tomorrow my plans include working several hours on a sewing project and Sunday, I want to finish up my visiting teaching!

one year ago 
two years ago

0 comments: