Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Snow??

So I woke up to find 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning. I was not so happy about this. Also...my coworkers came in singing Christmas music. I am one of "those" people that doesn't like Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving. Not to be a scrooge or anything, but I like my holidays to each have their own moments. So I am not a fan of listening to Christmas until after Thanksgiving is over. :o)

In other news I went to they gym yesterday and started day one of MY couch to 5k program. It felt pretty good. The downside is that I was supposed to go Monday - but something got in the way (read: SwingKid) so I went last night, but I can't go tomorrow so in order to get my 3x in this week I have to go tonight and then Saturday morning (which I was already planning on). So...two days in a row! Today will be hard. BUT I WILL DO IT.

Finally, I have a really good Thur-Sunday planned and I'm very much looking forward to all of my awesome plans. I first have to get through today - the ever hated Wednesday. :P

Have a good day y'all!!


two years ago

0 comments: