Saturday, October 09, 2010

Fall Friday!

I love Fridays. I especially love the Fridays when I don't have to work. Today happens to be my favorite type of Friday. :o) I do have a 45 minute rehearsal with my company, but I love that so I'm not worried.

This week has been good...but long and busy. I haven't had a ton of "me" time so I'm excited to get some things done around town and my apartment. Hurrah!

And now! FRIDAY FILL-INS!!


1. My favorite month is March because that's when my birthday is!

2. I love sunny days with a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff flowers and men wearing cologne. I need some good stuff for SwingKid. Any suggestions?

4. CAKE! is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is dancing. Any kind really.

6. Christmas is coming, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Castle, tomato basil soup and scary movie night with SwingKid, tomorrow my plans include teaching, cleaning and hiking the Y and Sunday, I want to start me newest craft project (more details later!)!

0 comments: