Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ugh...is it only Tuesday???

oh man. I am wishing I had a nice long vacation to look forward to...but alas, I have no such thing. Although it does look like I'll be traveling to the great state of Washington in the tri-city area Memorial Day weekend for my cousin's High School graduation, but that will be two days in a car and two days with extended family. :o) Not really the vacation I WANT right now. What do I want? I want to spend all day in bed with my awesome book, a bag of m&m's and a diet coke with lime. Sounds divine right now.

sigh.

Last night was the season finale of Castle on ABC. I love that show. I'm excited for the upcoming third season. It should be a good one.

Also, today I am grateful for memes. Ten on Tuesday is going to make this post WAY more interesting. At least, I think it is...maybe I'm wrong. oh well.

1. If your name was a verb, what would “to Chelsea” mean? (Insert your own name though…)
well...to Alishka would mean to do a dance in the hallway celebrating life.

2. What myth have you always wanted to prove or bust?
I really want to bust the myth that bad things happen in threes...but I haven't figured out how to work that yet.

3. If you had the ability to get a message out to the entire world, what would you say?
there are so many things I would want to say that it would probably go one of two ways. one, I would takl so fast that no one would understand a word I was saying; or two, I would just stare at the message system and go um.....

4. I know you’ve answered a similar question before, but it’s been awhile. Please name your current top 10 blogs.
i read SO many blogs. I'm currently in love with the Tasty Kitchen blog, a few book review blogs, and then some others that I like to stalk. I'm a huge stalker.

5. Do you have a junk drawer?
oh yes. I shouldn't though. I need to go through it and get rid of stuff. Since I'm trying to de-junk my life and all that jazz.

6. Bottled water or tap? 
usually tap. from my fridge. so filtered?

7. As a kid, did you have a favorite Biblical story?
hmmm...I love Biblical stories, but I can't think of a specific one right now.

8. What is your favorite black and white movie?
Casablanca


9. Aside from your engagement/wedding rings, what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Does it have a story behind it?
Well, I don't have an engagmenet/wedding ring at this time. The only ring I wear is my CTR ring. I wear lots earrings and necklaces...but don't have a favorite. It all depends on the outfit.

10. What sports/activities do you hope your kids will be involved in? (Answer for both a boy and a girl)
Well, I hope they do whatever they want to do in that area. I will support them no matter what. While that may sound like a cop-out answer, I don't want to hold expectations for my children for certain sports/activities. I feel like that is not a good way to do things. (i realize i didn't explain that all that well, but my brain hurts. forgive me)

have a good tuesday y'all.
one year ago
two years ago
four years ago

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never saw Casablanca, only the one or the other scene. I think I'll get the movie and watch it through... The weather around here is just so inviting for a movie night...

Late happy Tuesday!

Heather said...

Hi Alishka,

I got your name in the Armchair BEA interview pool! Can you email me at capriciousreader @ gmail . com so I can get your questions to you? I tried to find your email on your blog, but couldn't. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Heather