Friday, May 14, 2010

whew....

... i am so glad that it is FINALLY friday. It has been a LONG time coming. I'm rather tired right now. I'm hoping I can make it through work and then teaching and then my date with SwingKid. I have the best thing planned! Hopefully the weather cooperates. :o)

I can't think right now. I will try to be more clever later. For now - Here is some Friday Fill-in stuff.

1. I just had an eye appointment. Hurrah for new contacts!.
2. Happiness is sunshine.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist coming out to play." - Bewitched and Betrayed by Lisa Shearin.
4. Rhubarb crisp tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking and then I ran into the door frame - and the doc says I have perfect peripheral vision...
6. SwingKid makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a secret date that I've planned for SwingKid and I, tomorrow my plans include shopping with Sister B and a bridal shower and Sunday, I want to relax!

0 comments: