Monday, May 10, 2010

A little recap and some funny things

SO!! I was trying so hard to be vague about my weekend plans because I know my parents read my blog and part of my weekend plans included a HUGE service project for my mom's Mother's Day gift. It turned out PERFECT. Go to this blog: http://radishtinkle.blogspot.com/ to see what my sister and I did for her. It was a ton of fun and worked out splendidly as our gift. :o)

This weekend also consisted of me making a few new recipes, some good, some not so good AND getting to enjoy family dinner with SwingKid's family. They are so awesome and we had a lot of fun hanging out on Sunday evening.

I also read a book this weekend. Well, I read a book on Sunday. It was the second in the Raine Benares books. If you like fantasy and fun times, you should DEFINITELY check them out. I'm a little bit into the third one and I'm loving every minute of it.

Finally, I saw this via a blog I  stalk and I highly encourage you to watch it. It's fabulously funny and if you have the Monday Blues, you should watch it. Right now.




HA HA HA. I hope that made you laugh as much as it made me laugh. :o)
one year ago

1 comments:

Bill said...

Oh my gosh, I almost choked! That's one of the most ridiculously hilarious things I've seen in a while!