Friday, May 28, 2010

Things

First thing: I hope you've been following some of the going ons with Armchair BEA. I have loved the interviews and all the fun posts. It's been pretty fabulous.

Second thing: I am currently in a car. Driving. To Washington. I am rather excited for my little mini-vacation. Sister B and I are going to our cousin's high school graduation. Plus, I really needed a weekend vacation. Right now. Memorial Day came at the PERFECT time. Seriously. This holiday will get me through the next month until the 4th of July. I'm ready for summer. SO ready.

Third thing: Friday Fill-Ins! YAY! I hope you enjoy these and I'll be back on the internets on Tuesday! Much love y'all! Peace!

1. Brownies -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer can't come soon enough for me right now.
3. I have a love/hate relationship with flip flops.
4. To love someone is to forget yourself.
5. This summer I want to take a really a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually sweet or salty.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to arriving in Washington, tomorrow my plans include hangin' with the cousins and Sunday, I want to go to my first high school graduation since my own!!

0 comments: