Just like last week, I'm stealing this from those I stalk. *loves*
1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
I did not have one. I was not that cool. I'm not even sure what it would have been if I HAD had one. HS was so long ago that I don't really care anymore.
2. What sports did you play in high school?
Zero. I danced on a ballet company outside of high school.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
Well. Not married yet, and I'm looking forward to the party. I love parties. Especially when they're all about me and I get lots of presents.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
Appetizer: I LOVE lettuce wraps. Man, I should get me some for lunch today....
Soup: Zupa's Tomato Basil
Salad: Waldorf Chicken Salad from CPK
Entrée: mmm...I want a steak cooked medium with a yummy baked potato and A-1 sauce.
Dessert: Anything with dark chocolate and raspberries - or strawberries. Yummy
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
currently anything by Miley Cyrus. I'm not a fan of her, but some of her songs are just so dang catchy and I love them.
6. What is your favourite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
I don't do professional sports. Only college. only football. And it's my BYU Cougars all the way.
7. What is your favourite reality show and why do you like it?
So You Think You Can Dance. It starts up again here shortly and I am SO EXCITED!!!
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, French country)?
uh...I have no idea. It's homey??
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Regular crust - I like not thick on the bottom, but thick at the ends - like breadsticks! Red sauce (light) and then I LOVE a supreme pizza. I also love a canadian bacon pineapple.
10. Favourite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
hmmm...I've never "gotten away" within a two-hr driving radius. Probably Park City. I guess.
ALSO! It's Chilly's b-day today. I love her. Go wish her happy birthday. she loves new internet friends. :o)
ALSO 2.0! I took a ballet class last night. It was not one that I teach in any way, shape or form. It was also the first ballet class I took since I tore my ACL. (since before I found OUT I had torn my ACL). It was very scary and yet wonderful all at the same time. My fears are all in my head, my knee performs wonderfully (although not 100% yet) but my brain is still scared of hurting it again. All my current nightmares are of me re-injuring my knee. All in all, it was a great night and I was very happy to be taking class. Not all of my muscles are happy with me today though. :o) I'm just a wee bit sore.
one year ago
two years ago
three years ago