Friday, May 21, 2010

life is hard sometimes...

you know what? this week has been pretty rough on me. It has been an emotional roller coaster. All week I've been thinking about and listening to a song from Jekyll and Hyde for an audition for Annie Get Your Gun. I've been all sorts of excited about it AND THEN I realized that if I make this musical I won't be able to go to VA with Sister B when she's coming back from her study abroad. The musical runs through that entire time. So I'd have to go to VA a different time. Which shouldn't be a big deal, but unbeknowst to me, my mom wants to do a family photo.

So now...now, I'm just not sure. Plus, I had a mental breakdown last night over the whole shenanigan. Well that and something SwingKid said. Nothing bad per se, but combine that with the not so good week I've had, the crappy experience trying to find contacts that work (still working on this!) and the whole do I or don't I with the musical...his one little phrase threw me for a loop. So I cried. Because that's what I do when I've let too many things build up inside of me. I cry and can't express anything because it's not ONE thing that's making me cry. It's five hundred bazillion. Poor SwingKid, I think he's just starting to understand that.


Anyways.  Sorry to rant and go off on this long tangent that is vague and rather alarming - but I promise I'm doing okay. I just need a weekend of relaxation. Which I just might get once I figure out what to do about the audition tonight. :P

Let's move on shall we? It's Friday so that means we get to have some Friday Fill-Ins fun!!

1. SwingKid tickling me never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to my little weekend getaway next weekend. WAHOO!
3. My coworker's Pandora is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have nothing in it! I hate potato salad. I'm not a fan AT ALL.
5. My breakfast of cinnamon was the best thing I ate today. (I've only eaten breakfast and while I plan on eating my other meals today,  I don't think I really have anything on the menu that is going to be AMAZING.)
6. Today was a long time coming. a long, long time coming.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well...it depends on if I actually audition for this musical or not, tomorrow my plans include company pictures and a double date at OZZ! and Sunday, I want to try a new recipe!

one year ago

0 comments: