Friday, May 07, 2010

I am so HAPPY

unlike yesterday afternoon/evening where I was an ornery little witch. good thing I have boyfriend who loves me and puts up with my ornery behavior.

Today I am happy. It is Friday. We are so happy it is Friday. I have fun plans this weekend - for the most part.

that's it. I'm just happy.

1. Salsa and chips are so yummy. I love salsa and chips.
2. Really? Hot dogs? and you've even got mustard!! You're the best!
 3. By the time I get home on most days, the day is basically over and yet I have so much still to do.
4. Fresh produce and having the ability to cook yummy things is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming about weird things last night.
6.sweet kisses ...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some fun baking and DANCING! tomorrow my plans include fun times with Sister B and possibly Iron Man 2? and Sunday, I want to celebrate my mom!

one year ago 
two years ago

0 comments: