Thursday, May 18, 2006

Scripture of the Day

so i was reading my scriptures the other day, and happened upon this wonderful set of scriptures found in D&C 61:36-39

36 And now, verily I say unto you, and what I say unto one I say unto all, be of good cheer, little children; for I am in your midst, and I have not forsaken you;

37 And inasmuch as you have humbled yourselves before me, the blessings of the kingdom are yours.

38 Gird up your loins and be watchful and be sober, looking forth for the coming of the Son of Man, for he cometh in an hour you think not.

39 Pray always that you enter not into temptation, that you may abide the day of his coming, whether in life or in death. Even so. Amen.

Good stuff! I love this gospel, the scriptures, and everything else in life. So many good things, just....don't worry!!!

0 comments: