Friday, May 12, 2006

It's Finally Friday!!!!

I really like fridays. i like them even more when i wake up on time, have the luxury of getting ready at my speed, and end up looking way cute!!! this comes from the queen of getting ready in 15 minutes, as i did yesterday since i didn't wake up until 7:15... ha ha ha, but i got to work on time.

So my boss has been out sick all week, minus monday. which has been sad, b/c then i am the only one in the office, plus i don't have as much to do without boss here. sigh. but other than that its been all good.

so i got to try cafe rio the other night. my good frined The Duke (same person that i went to wendy's with the other day) took me there for dinner after my Mary Kay facial...i looked hot. ;) we had a blast. he's a cool kid. :D

so this performance that i am doing in like 5 weeks, is getting closer and closer. we are about 1/4-1/2 done wit hthe choreography....and its scary. b/c of this fact all the leads get to go super early tomorrow morning. class starts at 8, and i get to be there....at 7:15. oh joy. and that's after attending 2 wedding receptions tonight. 2!!!! Roommate S is getting married today, and then girl from ward got married last week and i am going to her wedding reception. too bad i don't have a date for all these wedding receptions. wouldn't that be cool, but it would need to be someone who knows them, and me, and i don't think that's going to happen. *shrugs* oh well. in the meantime i'll get a lot of 'me' time. hurrah. well...have a good weekend y'all.

0 comments: