Thursday, March 04, 2010

*YAWN*

Basically, yesterday SUCKED. It was NOT a fun day at work. Then I had to teach and go to institute. It was a very long day and by the time I got home it was 9:20 pm. SwingKid gave me a call and then came over. He treated me to a little neck/shoulder massage which was basically awesome. I have been really tense the past few days.

Then, I was falling asleep on my couch while SwingKid was doing some homework on George and he came over, kissed me on the forehead and sent me to bed. I was expecting to fall asleep rather quickly due to my drowsy eyes on the couch, but noooo. It took me AGES to get to sleep and I woke up this morning rather ornery and sleepy. Luckily for me I got free lunch for work at Zupas. How I love that place.

So basically, my plan for today is to go home, do my laundry, eat some food, teach ballet, change my laundry and then go to bed. Even if it ends up being drug induced. I will be going to bed by 9:30pm. I need my beauty sleep.

p.s. my birthday is in 3 days. you should definitely look into getting me an awesome birthday present. My latest idea? A roll of bubble wrap so I can have bubble wrap carpet and hear that fun popping noise everywhere I go. :o)

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

I have tried to go to sleep early lately because I've been EXHAUSTED, but I can't fall asleep until midnight or later. I HATE THAT.