Friday, March 05, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!

you guys!! it is my birthday weekend!!! WOO HOO!! I have grand plans to pamper myself, eat lots of cake, got to SLC to meet Chilly and hiccupmel and everything else i can think of that is fun.

so...here goes some friday fill in goodness!!!!!!!

1. Why are you making it snow? i hate the snow
2. I want you to take me out to dinner please. it is my birthday.
3. i think the weatherman should call me about the weather, then it will be on my terms.
4. let's just wait and see what happens.
5. I could use a ton of presents. it is my birthday weekend after all..
6. i'm going to eat some cake and then some ice cream.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a really good friend's wedding reception, tomorrow my plans include rehearsal for forever and some pampering with my roommate and Sunday, I want to CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!






MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

I'm so glad it's Friday too! Woo woo!

Angiegirl said...

Happy Birthday weekend to youuuuuuuuu! :)

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Freely Living Life said...

Hi there!

I found you through the "Friday Follow" and am now following your blog through Google Friend Connect. I look forward to further exploring your blog. Come on over and visit us when you have a free moment! <3