Thursday, March 25, 2010

UGH

I am TRYING so HARD to get this list done and gone. it's not going well. I am slowly getting some things done. I have a few hours after work today that I'll buckle down and get some of the list done and the rest done tomorrow and Saturday so I can play! :o)
  • go to walmart (i need some ever important TP!)
  • clean car (VACUUM!)
  • clean kitchen (mostly. the kitchen table still needs help)
  • clean out fridge (sort of, it still needs a little help and i want to clean the shelf)
  • clean bathroom floor (I am halfway done with this...I need to just bunker down and finish it already)
  • clean tub
  • clean mirror in bathroom
  • clean sink/counter in bathroom
  • pick up the living room
  • clean bedroom
  • do laundry (this has been started. Not finished. Yet.)
  • clean mirror in room
  • clean out closet
  • go through file cabinet
  • Finish my taxes (they've been basically done for WEEKS now, i just have to "sign" them)
  • clean out cedar chest
  • make 2 purses that i've been wanting to make for 2 weeks now
  • make chocolate truffles that i've been wanting to make for months
  • plan this week's meals (this NEVER happened when I wanted it to...i'll just have to plan NEXT WEEK's!)
  • create a new awesome lesson plan for this week's ballet classes (HA! This SO didn't happen in time for classes this week...but we'll make it happen for next week me thinks)
  • clean out some storage 
  • organize spice cupboards

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

Good luck getting it all done!