Friday, March 19, 2010

not really looking forward to the weekend....

while the shows are going to go MAGNIFICENTLY, I just have so many other things that I need to get done that I know I'm not going to have much of a relaxing weekend.  ugh...so here's my friday fill in-ness for the week...

1. Today I will be wishing I could go to the movies.
2. everyone questions my motives, and I say why not?
3. What do you think of stick shifts and safety belts?
4. At (i don't think this exists in O-town) it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is a better tomorrow.
6. The image I cherish most is one that is near and dear to my heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to show one being over, tomorrow my plans include shows 2 and 3 and Sunday, I want to try to relax from all the shows!

0 comments: