Friday, March 12, 2010

finally friday!

I am being lazy today. I have a HUGE day planned for tomorrow and so I'm trying to make today as low key as humanely possible. Let us pray that the phones don't ring at work so I can get a lot of paperwork done okay? okay.

now for some friday fill-in love:

1. I am so looking forward to nicer weather; the question is, when will it get here?
2. I'll deal with it  later.
3. When you get that look in your eye, it makes me happy.
4. Dancing is a big part of my life.
5. If you need anything please call me, I'll try to help you out.
6. I really want to go on a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Ponyo for date night, tomorrow my plans include my childhood best friend's baptism (SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!), a photoshoot with Whitney Lewis, and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Chillylint and Sunday, I want to hate on daylight savings!

0 comments: