Monday, March 15, 2010

*rubs sleep out of eyes*

you guys. I am not a fan of this daylight savings business. Well, I'm a fan of more sunlight. I thrive on sunlight. More of it makes my heart happy.

BUT

this whole changing time business has totally thrown me off. It doesn't help that I had a 7am meeting yesterday - which felt like 6 and it was AWFUL. well, the time of day, not the meeting. The meeting was grand.


in other news, I had the most fabulous day with Chillylint on Saturday. We got some beautiful pictures taken and thoroughly enjoyed Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Hale in Orem. I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.


finally, I am here to warn you that today is the Ides of March - and that one should be wary of these ides. So there you go, don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comments:

Jules AF said...

I hate Daylight Savings Time. HATE HATE HATE.